Bigmassivehugethingies!!!!!!!!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I reckon there should be a mod that lets you use the weapons from RUNE coz that would be brill. Here's a list of the weapons. Reply to me if you want a description of them (along with RUNE power as a bonus would be cool Parser):

Viking Short Sword
Hand Axe
Rusty Mace
Bone Club
Roman Sword
Goblin Axe
Viking Axe
Viking BroadSword
Trial Pit Mace
Severed Limb
Severed Head
DwarfWork Hammer
Dwarf work Sword
DwarfBattleAxe
DwarfBattleHammer
DwarfBattleSword

RUNE weapons

uhhh... I meant make the weapons where primary fire uses no ammo (melee) but the secondary fire uses a bit of 'Rune' power (Like the mana bar in the Dark Magic mod). I'll mail the pics just in case you lose your ones you got earlier and i'll post you a list of RUNE powers later this weekend.

Attachments

• dwarfbatlswrd.jpg
    dwarfbatlswrd.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Rune Power

Er... let me think... agh. Um, if you want the full list of RUNE powers, just check out the weapons bit at www.runenews.com, coz I'm not gonna be able to remember all the powers in one sitting.

Viking Short Sword: Shield! Makes a big, magical shield for you.
Roman Sword: FlameSword! Sets everything it touches on fire.
Viking Broad Sword: Vampiric Attack. Drains the health of your foes to replenish yours.
Dwarf Work Sword: Lightning bolts are hurled at your target.
Dwarf Battle Sword: Avalanche! Hurls rocks at your target.
Rusty Mace: <see runenews.com>
Bone Club: Sonic Blast! Fires a blast of sound at your enemy over a distance.
Trial Pit Mace: Blaze! You hit the ground and a wave of fire sweeps across the ground around you, igniting all in its wake.
Dwarf Work Hammer:<see site>
Dwarf Battle Hammer: <Ditto>
Hand Axe: Spirit! Cloaks you from sight. (Try using invisibility thingy effect)
Goblin Axe: <see site>
Viking Axe: Ally! Makes all that it hits attack your enemies with you.
(That's too hard to do, just let me think of summat else and i'll post it here.)
Frost Giant's Axe: <i forget>
Dwarf Battle Axe: <also i forget>
:flack:

DanielZ

Jan 19, 2003
Visit site
coooooooooooool coooooooooool cooooooooool wev gotta mek some rune mod Parser :rolleyes: i always enjoyed playing rune!!!

Il map (ofcourse :p)

(srry didnt read whole post to tired:p)

Greetz

DanielZ