Biggest ut level

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Shin

Ethical Illusionz
Aug 29, 2001
Behind my desk
www.ioerror.co.uk
You guyz are all wrong

CTF-AndAction is the largest map :p

nah jk.

Have anyone of you played the map CTF-Zeitkind13??
I think thats the biggest damn map ive ever played!!
A whole city!! Lags like hell , i think the author took like a half year off from work too build that map :p

Techno JF

He Who Has Powerful Words
Yeah, I was going to sugges CTF-Zeitkind (insert version number here) if nobody had mentioned it. That thing is huge! I once tried to take inventory on it, and I came up with 17 rocket launchers, for one thing. I believe that there are also 12 superhealths and 9 shieldbelts in that map.

Anyway, it's a pretty cool map. It's made up of two symmetrical bases with an asymmetrical city between them. I always thought that Run.umx was made for small and fast maps, but it fits this map rather well.

BTW, I've also heard that CTF-Aquamarina and DM-Timerip are pretty large, but I've never checked them out. Can anyone give me more info about them?

Shin

Ethical Illusionz
Aug 29, 2001
Behind my desk
www.ioerror.co.uk
LMAO yup the famous Zeitkind!!

But one question!!

What kind of maps are we talkingabout DM?? CTF?? or just biggest of ALLLLLLL :D .
Thnx btw twistedmetal you saved me a lot of work :p