Big Boobs!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Listen fu<b></b>ckwad, here in the INF forums we have this thing called spamming. AND WE DON'T LIKE IT. Spam is a pointless topic only posted for one of three reasons:

1) To up said posters post count.
2) To be "cute" or "funny" (this post)
3) To just be annoying when trying to get your way.

When a person does this multiple times, they get labled as a n00b. You don't want to do this. Now you may think you were being origional and funny, but really it's just annoying, there was no chuckle from anyone but yourself, and it just wasted 5 minutes of my fu<b></b>cking life.

I'm only going to waste my breath on you once, so listen up, because taking this advice will make your life here a LOT easier. Take it form someone who knows the ups, downs, ins and outs of these forums.

<h1><b>STOP SPAMMING!</b></h1>

agent

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Oct 20, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Chronic
Listen fu<b></b>ckwad, here in the INF forums we have this thing called spamming. AND WE DON'T LIKE IT. Spam is a pointless topic only posted for one of three reasons:

1) To up said posters post count.
2) To be "cute" or "funny" (this post)
3) To just be annoying when trying to get your way.

When a person does this multiple times, they get labled as a n00b. You don't want to do this. Now you may think you were being origional and funny, but really it's just annoying, there was no chuckle from anyone but yourself, and it just wasted 5 minutes of my fu<b></b>cking life.

I'm only going to waste my breath on you once, so listen up, because taking this advice will make your life here a LOT easier. Take it form someone who knows the ups, downs, ins and outs of these forums.

<h1><b>STOP SPAMMING!</b></h1>

thanks for not being condensending, mr. Forum Veteran. teach me oh mastah Chronic. i want to follow your path of forum-l33tness.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Fine, don't take my advice, but you'll see how you'll pay for it. Take it or leave it, I don't care. You can either sit back and join us by not spamming, or become another target at the INF "n00b shooting range".

agent

<span id=spObj style="FILTER:Glow(color=#5D025E);w
Oct 20, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by Chronic
Fine, don't take my advice, but you'll see how you'll pay for it. Take it or leave it, I don't care. You can either sit back and join us by not spamming, or become another target at the INF "n00b shooting range".

oh, you make mr. agent saad. *sniff*

agent want to be liked by INF-forum veterans. it his purpose in life. but chronic say agent no-cool. make agent a very sad boy today.

Kibbles-N-Bits

Dec 7, 1999
Example:

14.gif
11.gif

17.gif
11.gif

00.gif
11.gif

11.gif
02.gif

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
How about this:

1) That pic and all other "STFU" pics are OVERUSED.
2) You attempt to make witty replys to attacks are pathetic.
3) By coming to these forums, you must want to spend time here and make it a place for you to post. You're not helping yourself by pissing people off. Unless of course you don't want to spend time here, in which case I question the intelect of a person who doesn't even know what he's doing or why he's doing it at any given moment.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.