BeyondUnreal Reviews: Borderlands

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
File this under better-late-than-never:

Borderlands may be last-year's news, but with new DLC on the way (the biggest yet!) we thought we'd take a stab at reviewing the game that's been sucking up huge chunks of our time around here. And what better way to dissect a co-op game than a co-op review? hal, Sir_Brizz and Dark_Pulse all weigh in with three opinions and three slightly different scores.

Sk.7

Jan 31, 2008
I like that screenie with that volcano on the snowy mountain range, it's kinda new to me as I've been busy getting p**ned by those Devil May Cry monsters and couldn't properly look around while sprinting like a mad dog from all that getting stabbed in the back... :D

P.S.: The 1st DLC was cool :)

elmuerte

Master of Science
Jan 25, 2000
the Netherlands
elmuerte.com
my copy is still sealed on the shelf, and it will probably stay there for a while (Bioshock 2 coming out this week, and still have to finish Mass Effect 2, and a bunch of other games)

brdempsey69

Original UT Owns !!
Jun 19, 2003
Visit site
Late arrival.

Made my purchase of Borderlands based off these reviews.

This game just flat out ROCKS. Never a dull moment.

Already have the Bloodwing attack bird & I haven't even scratched the surface, yet.

Excellent reviews, they were right on the money.