UT Beta PulseGun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
*Taken from my post at OU*

This is the Unreal Tournament beta Pulsegun, or "The Liandri Mark I Pulse Blaster" as it was known as during the beta phase of Unreal Tournament. As the title suggests, this is ONLY for Unreal Tournament. I am currently building the Unreal version and I might release it over the weekend.

The Liandri Mark I Pulse Blaster features include:

* Different Texture
* Feature where the weapon reloads after 50 ammo is used
* Slightly different alternate fire sound

Check the readme for more info on the weapon and as usual, post if there are any problems/bugs with the weapon.

http://www.freewebs.com/unrealgizzy/FWThumbnails/BetaPulseUT.rar

Screenshots:

In Action
2eklj75.jpg

Reloading
2drul42.jpg

Pickup View
2laggfc.jpg

My first post here :)

Last edited:

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
It was a nice gimmick along with reloading Enforcers. Welcome to BUF!

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Yes I know, but did you make it subclass of tournament weapon? If not, it can burts out problems online, as weapons don't fire usually, the netcode is different and needs to be more simulated. I will check it anyway.

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
Yes I know, but did you make it subclass of tournament weapon? If not, it can burts out problems online, as weapons don't fire usually, the netcode is different and needs to be more simulated. I will check it anyway.

I subclassed pulsegun, so it inherits it's defaults and such (Including replication I'm assuming)

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I subclassed pulsegun, so it inherits it's defaults and such (Including replication I'm assuming)

ah k
EDIT: I tried it, it seems it won't work as expected by looking at this, the fire functions must be simulated, well I will try test it online, or well I don't have time to actually, can you try do that and check if it doesn't stuck when firing online?

Last edited:

Gizzy

The Banhammer Cometh
May 30, 2009
United Kingdom
I apologise for the dead link.

I am currently remaking this weapon for the Unreal Tournament Forgotten Classics Bonus Pack. Once I finish this version and polish up the mutators, I'll reupload and repost here.