Best concert you've been to?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dai

Orgasmetron
Apr 2, 2000
Finding a new low
Visit site
probably Deftones in 98 or Deftones/Tool at Roskilde this year.

Or Converge in 99, Integrity in 97, ExGirl @ Roskilde this year.. gah.. I'm having a tough time picking just one

-kain-

lurker
Apr 3, 2001
England
It wasn't exactly a concert, but the Leeds music festival in summer 2001 was the most enjoyable music event I've ever been to... a weekend of alcohol, fires and rioting (I don't do drugs yet, I'm an innocent ;)), and great music. The Ash and Green Day sets kicked every other bands' into orbit though :)

Last edited:

Maroth

monkey lurver
Nov 4, 2001
well let me see, my first concert was marilyn manson back in jan 2001, supported by disturbed and godhead.
i then decided to go and see disturbed again because the rock, so there i was on the 25th feb watching sugar coma, earthtone 9 and disturbed.
may was the best month though with sepultura supported by hatebreed on the 9th and ozzfest;
black sabbath
slipknow
tool
papa roach
amen
soulfly
disturbed ( for the third time.....)
mudvayne
zack wylds black label society
(hed) PE
raging speedhorn
the union underground
apartment 26
pure rubbish.
all them on the 26th, that was the classest day ever!!
then i just had to goto spineshank, i cant remember who supported them
and then, the last gig i went to was tattoo the planet, it would have been so much better if static x and pantera and sepultura hadnt pulled out, i ended up seeing:
cradle of filth
slayer
raging speedhorn
therapy
biohazard
some one else that i cant remember

i would also have gone to see rammstein and slipknot but they both cancelled :(

the best was ozzfest though!

maroth

S

SpiritWalker

sure sure

Originally posted by Rukee
RUSH can jam for only three guys!!
And I saw them three times! :)
I saw KISS BEFORE they started wearing make-up!!!! ;)
so where did you see them, pre makeup, and for me to belive you.. you need to name the STATE, LOCATION, and CLUB/BAR.. and if they were headliners or the opening act..

S

SpiritWalker

ahhhh

Originally posted by lucifix
are you refering to the kabuki styled makeup or all make up in general???

That was the point that I was trying to make. thanks for clearing it up...
The Kiss Destoryer or Love Gun (don't remember which) was the SECOND show that I ever saw..and after that.. I went to see them at every show that was close...and at that first show I had several "firsts"

first set of naked boobies (yeah!!!) only 2 feet away
and
my first contact "high"

the FIRST conecrt that I ever saw

Shawn Cassidy.. I had to take my little sister, as part of the deal that my mom and I made for the KISS show...

some of the cooler shows that I have seen are
STYX - Mr. Roboto tour (first "concept" show)
Blue Oyster Cult.. (they were opening for RUSH.. I left 1/2 way through)
Alice Cooper..
Judas Priest..
Van Halen - 1984
and several Iron Madien shows.

man those were fun times
:D

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Originally posted by lucifix
are you refering to the kabuki styled makeup or all make up in general???
No..I swair....they weren`t using any make up. He did do the blood thing with his tounge tho. The auditoruim were it was would be considered verry small now!! Hell...it was just a basketball court with bleachers up three sides and the stage on the end.
Thinking back on it now....dange some high schools must have bigger gyms!!

I saw Ted Nuget and some one in the audiance hit him in the face with a lighter and he just went off!!!
TURN ON THOSE F*CKING HOUSE LIGHTS``` WHOTF THRU THAT???
*House light come on
*Ted "WHOTF THRU THAT???"
*big circle in the crowd opens up with all fingers pointing to the guy in the middle of the now open hole in the floor
*Ted throws the Les Paul on the stage and swan dives off the stage going after the guy on the floor
*Ted kicks some girl in the face breaking her nose on the way off the stage.....whoops
*Ted makes his way over to the guy were I (from the back of the place with bonaculars) see him deck the guy once real good
*guy in the middle drops like a rock
*Ted grabs guy half way to the floor and starts punch at face
*From this point on all I realy saw was the back of Ted`s fist flying up in the air with the guy on his back
*Next day 3rd page local paper...Man refuses to press charges for incident at recent local rock show

I`m sure glad that happened at the end of the show and not the begining!! :p

Last edited:

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
It sounds crappy, but I went to see a 'Police' cover band, and it was a f'king awesome 2 hours of live entertainment.

Although I do seem to recall spending a lot of time yelling "yeah, baby" at the backing singers......whoops

p.s. Police as in Roxanne etc. not a bunch of coppers

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
ghey-david m.-red-lighting-joke ahead

Ulukai, you don't have to put on the red light (David M., on the other hand ...).

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
I'm surprised they didn't take off. They sound a bit too much like RATM for my liking, though.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Re: ghey-david m.-red-lighting-joke ahead

Originally posted by oosyxxx
Ulukai, you don't have to put on the red light (David M., on the other hand ...).

I do do do ( de da da da?) :p

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
well not exactly a concert. but the loveparade in berlin. biggest techno even on the world. this yers around 1 million visitors. but i recall times where it was much more popular. the times when our summer actualy was hot and people ****ed on the streets and drugs everywhere and not enough cops around. And where so much nude till almost nude girls where running around... the thozght times. but tis still an BIG EVENT. and next time i will be there again...