Best Blonde Joke Ever!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[IsP]KaRnAgE

You Can Be My Wingman
Jul 24, 2001
The Highway to the Danger Zone
Arcturus said:
Oh boo hoo spam whaaa

At least its pretty creative and partially amusing - and how exactly is it spam anyway? No-one's advertising anything and nobody (except people with no sense of humour) is being annoyed or bothered by it.

Arcturus, this forum is not for posting threads that are not fart or poop related. Come on man! Get your head in the game.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Zxanphorian said:
This "OMG THIS THREAD IS SPAM IT MUST LOCKED" has to stop.

It's maybe because it's a joke on a spam form that it feels like needing to be locked. What you think.
It remind me the Chain messages on MSN "If justanotherfreeaccountmail@hotmail.com try to add it to your contact list refuse it, it's a virus" - just to scare the **** our of the 'computer noobs'.

Last edited:

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
And it's time for the fabulous gameshow that we've all been waiting for! It's the fantastic and quite frankly arousing HOW MANY TIMES CAN FREON POST THE ROLLEYES SMILEY show!!!

He's going for the record folks! Look at him go :eek:

Last edited:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Arcturus said:
And it's time for the fabulous gameshow that we've all been waiting for! It's the fantastic and quite frankly arousing HOW MANY TIMES CAN FREON POST THE ROLLEYES SMILEY show!!!

He's going for the record folks! Look at him go :eek:

not like you're playing a new role either.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Arcturus said:
No-one's advertising anything
Aside from about thirty different forums.

Zxanphorian said:
This "OMG THIS THREAD IS SPAM IT MUST LOCKED" has to stop.

:lol:

YOU stop FIRST, and THEN you can tell this to others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Freon

Braaaaiinss...
Jan 27, 2002
France
www.3dfrags.com
Arcturus said:
:shake:

Well, believe it or not, but since I'm using the "plain text" posting mode, and the link to the smiley popup is nowhere to be found, I actually have to Google "Beyondureal smiley" to post anything other that the usual ones, smile, wink, grin and rolleyes.