"Ben-no-d|c k" <-- Ask Benedict where it came from....

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Galaddin

Forum Drifter
Mar 15, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
Hmmm is this anyone I know?
I swear, it isn't me /infopop/emoticons/icon_razz.gif
Carson maybe?

The only thing that is better than cheap is free /infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

perrin98

Aug 17, 2000
the name says it all, Shakken

Lord Perrin /infopop/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

War comes down to he with pointiest stick

the real pacman

Gwen's my hoe
Sep 1, 2000
Why the hell do people make stupid ****ing posts using another name, not only is it stupid its immature. Its ****ing retarded. Why dont you just say it. If you can't say it with your everyday username then odds are that you shouldn't ****ing say it at all.

Maybe I should make a new username and then scream, DIE GAMERS, JEWS, NAZIS AND EVERYBODY THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!

It makes no ****ing sense.

sig.gif

Sometimes I feel like you want me to fail...

Pacman@planetunreal.com

I_ABuGa

Vetran
Apr 27, 2000
Malaysia
Visit site
sigh, you'll only find m'sians doing these sort of things. Its bad form to come online and reveal a friend's name. I wonder when we as a nation, and a people, are ever going to grow up.