AVP skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

blackwolf996

Sep 9, 2004
I saw AVP(Alien versus Predator) the first day it came out and a week later i saw a skin that reminded me of the Predators (Futuria). And a skin of a remake Quake3 character (Magdalena i think that was the name) that ran on all fours like the Alien. They are both on www.levels4you.com. I don't have any experience in making skins with the UT2K4 editor. I was wonder if anyone could make some AVP skins and post them on www.levels4you.com i think they would both be pretty cool.

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
you dont want to make models with the ED (its fo maps);)
but i thought there already was a huge thread of AVP but no1 did something
altthough there is this model 4 ut2k4 called magdalena it would be the perfect model to be based 4 an alien it has the same body structure

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
hey DC could u tell me when EE gets close to completin his AvP pack i looked at his thread on atari forums, looks sweet.

:EDIT:hey DC could u tell EE to make on his pred model the blades longer?

Last edited:

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
yea that would be sweet. but you would have to have summen that is not to noticable but summen u can see but not to well so u kno where he is, ya know what i mean.

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
yea like u kno how when u get upclose u can see the outlines but when ur far away u cant see him at all summen like that. so you cant be sniped.

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
Those models look really bad and EE has been working on that AvP model sense the dawning of time...I myself use a huge AvP modelpack with used to be on fileplanet, I heard they took it off. That pack held all the models from AvP2 the video game. The alien queen model was about 2 and a half times bigger then the standard model you see running around in UT2004. So when I used it in CUT you could imagine the surprise to see a huge alien queen running around with a sword. I'll post a pic of it later.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
I don't think anyone can expect much new content from EE as long as he's working on that mod unfortunately. ( Meaning it'll probably take 'til the end of time :lol: ) but I must check out the AvP - do you have a link Phantasma? Pics would be cool too so casual browsers can see what we're talking about :)

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
These are some images I just took. I could do some better ones but this is enough to get a idea. There is about 19 models/skins in this pack, I still have the zip file on my computer for those who can't find the link if it still exists. All models in this pack were ported from AvP2 the PC game.

Attachments

• Shot00102.JPG
    Shot00102.JPG
    80 KB · Views: 48
  • Shot00105.JPG
    Shot00105.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Shot00108.JPG
    Shot00108.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 29

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
LoL those pics were taken while I was playing ChaosUT in Duel mode. I agree with Cheap Alert, I don't like ports. ports don't have that UT feel to it. But if the character is redone then I'm all for it. Oh and if anyone is interested in that AvP pack I could send it to you or try to host it somewhere.