AVP skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Phantasma

The Phantom Sniper
Jul 1, 2004
The link is dead, I'll try to host it somewhere. I'll edit this post when I get it up and running okay?

Qx9

Qx9
Nov 14, 2004
Thanks Klasnic for your support and the good things you do for the community!

- Qx9

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Some of the comments above were edited as it's not right for any individual to publically criticize another in public forums. You guys and gals can express opinions in private messages, email, etc., but try to refrain from such comments in these forums or I'll have to come down hard on you.

*Big brother is watching you, always* :2thumb:

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
CheapAlert said:
Defending a thief? Well....

Absolutly correct what Klasnic has done.
He isn´t defending a thief , he is defending the behaviour in this forum.

I can understand it , if you don´t like converted models , but you shouldn´t get rude and pm the person and not bash him in a public forum.

der metzgermeister

Skaarj Hybrid Schlachtermann
Nov 2, 2004
SCOTLAND!!!!!!!
Id like to help, if i had ut2004 a predator skin could fit onto the skaarj model, if i had ut2004 but My pc is getting packed away this weekend cos im moving house, and i wont be able to touch ut for a month. Im gutted :( Ill have a shot at it later though,if i had ut2004 it could be fun to try :)if i had ut2004

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
der metzgermeister said:
aw poop, forget what i said, i dont have ut2k4. I feel so stupid..............

Aw , you should edit your post instead :rolleyes:

don't feel stupid for this , but feel VERY stupid :D

j/k