1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Australian "terror awareness" program back on

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OICW, Jun 23, 2004.

1. OICW

OICW Reason & Logic > Religion

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=3292

Main points in bold for those curious overseas readers.

Well, at least I'll be mildly entertained during the election watching this stupid campaign again...

2. [C22]-Mort

[C22]-Mort Retired but wearing the tag with pride!

I liked reading the survival information given out by the US government in case of chemical attack!

telling people that water can be purified using bleach.....I always had images of emergency hospitals being inundated by people poisoned by "Fuzzy Peach Toilet Cleaner"!! :D

3. jaunty

jaunty If you disagree with me, you're wrong.

You mean I get another fridge magnet to keep me safe from terrorists? Or is forcing school children to stare at our flag every day supposed to protect me from terrorists?

And I agree, why the hell are my tax dollars being spent on the election campaign for someone I intend to vote against? (I'm voting for Peter Garrett, and therefore Labour & Mark Latham et al)

Last edited: Jun 23, 2004
  4. MetalMickey

MetalMickey Banned

If Australia re-elects howard we should go ahead and napalm the whole country. Its for the best.

5. jaunty

If the current polls stay the same, Mark Latham wins and we bail out of Iraq faster than we got in there.

6. JaFO

JaFO bugs are features too ...

Curious headline for the article though :
    then again ... election campaigns are terrorist activities ;)

7. jaunty

Especially a John Howard election campaign.

I believe this year's mantra is "Mark Latham is a danger to the United States of America"

Fuck it. I can't think of a better reason to vote for Labour. The fact that Bush hates him is another good reason. The fact that we'll be out of Iraq by christmas assuming the election is held in a timely fashion is another great reason. The fact that the trend of americanizing our country will come to a grinding halt is the best reason.

Fuck John Howard. If I wanted an American running the country I would've voted for one.