August 12 2004 bug thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jerdaygo

How jerdaygo?
Jan 10, 2004
USA
I have previews for all but metro hilltop and sherwood. And thats on the dedicated server that i wipe of all maps before an update, and hilltop and sherwood have a preview that just says UnWheel.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
That's odd. because the ones I uploaded then had the screenshots on my computer. I'll see if it needs a rebuild, but other than that I can't see any way of fixing it. I'll rebuild all of them and re-upload today, including my newest map too.

Now aren't you lucky.

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I've had some internet downtime today and have been unable to upload it, but rest assured it'll be up there within half an hour.

dub

Feb 12, 2002
sorry to cut in on your work thread.... but :eek: :clap: :rockon: :crazydance: This is looking mighty tasty again... really anticipating the next version.
Jump cam is really cool !!!!
\o/

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Right, another bug that's easy to notice (and hopefully easy to fix).

In rabbit the HUD says "Laps" instead of "Points".