Attn: Guild Wars players...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Devastator said:
I like Hunter's isle followed by Warrior's as well.

Wizards then Hunters then Warriors.. The rest kinda suck..
Level 18 on Adnil.. Made it to ToA then went to Fishermans Haven..

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
I've got my second character to Nolani. Have every single possible quest up to that point finished, including Althea's Ashes. Point to note is that I've only ever had henchmen with me, no other human players.

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
Shattered_Steel said:
I've got my second character to Nolani. Have every single possible quest up to that point finished, including Althea's Ashes. Point to note is that I've only ever had henchmen with me, no other human players.

I did Althea's ashes with bots myself... they musta died 5xs each, but we managed to kill 90% of the Charr there. ;)

Shattered_Steel

Birthed of Destruction
Mar 9, 2002
Kettering, OH
«BuA»Lurker_71 said:
I did Althea's ashes with bots myself... they musta died 5xs each, but we managed to kill 90% of the Charr there. ;)

I'd revive my henchmen, but then they'd go running up there and get themselves killed right away. The top of that pyramid is hard. You have to go around it and draw off those in the back first.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
You want FUN.. Stroll on up to Temple of Ages with just henchmen. Word to wise take your time and don't take any Warriors. There is a map at Wiki that shows you the best route. Then when you gety there you have level 15 henchmen. Once there do the easy quest (Yea Right) then make your way down to Fishermans Haven. Thats a tad bit easier but takes longer.. I took a warrior with me on that stroll. Weeee this game is so time cunsuming..

«BuA»Lurker_71

Thë Möñkëÿ Kïñg
Dec 15, 2002
Wha?
We now have a guild hall (hunter's island).
There are to ways to get there; hit the G key and press the "Guild Hall" button, or open the map and zoom out.

Thanks for the donations. :D

I've spent the last hour or so trying to find info on upgrading guild halls to no avail... if anyone has any info, please let me know.

TAZTG

Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I got Adnil to Level 20 and upgraded to of her Armor with the Collectors. 5-Ebon Spider Legs and 5-Thorny Carapaces.. Need 5-White Mantle Manes now...

DEV, Work your way over to Henge of Denravi and we can do the Quest there later.. They have some nice things there..

Iceburgs

The Iceman Cometh....
Jul 22, 2002
Baltimore County, MD
Hey, quick question for you guys: The website is kind of vague on "online accounts" and if there is a monthly fee or a one-time fee. Can you guys give me an update?