Attention All modelers- D from Vampire hunter D:bloodlust

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Souless

What does this button do???......
Oct 9, 2003
FL,US
This will either be a modelers dream or nightmare.lol I have been searching for a modeler that has what it takes to make a D model.
to no avail modelers either say they dont do requests or that they dont have the know how to make a model that complex.......So if anyone feels up to the challenge it would be great and just to point out that i have yet to see this model for any format but I would prefer it for 2k3

Souless

What does this button do???......
Oct 9, 2003
FL,US
Souless said:
This will either be a modelers dream or nightmare.lol I have been searching for a modeler that has what it takes to make a D model.
to no avail modelers either say they dont do requests or that they dont have the know how to make a model that complex.......So if anyone feels up to the challenge it would be great and just to point out that i have yet to see this model for any format but I would prefer it for 2k3
2k3 or UT or both *s* i play both and it would be awsome to see it I would also like to say that i would be more than happy to skin it if anyone doesnt feel like going all out *S* just that i have no clue on how to model