Atari Gets Delisting Warning from Nasdaq

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Seru

Mar 4, 2006
I would like a Wheel of Time MMO- There just be some potential in that game-But I guess the shareholder's are after a fast buck and relese games without any support after relese because that how it's done in the world of shareholder.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Seru said:
I would like a Wheel of Time MMO- There just be some potential in that game-But I guess the shareholder's are after a fast buck and relese games without any support after relese because that how it's done in the world of shareholder.
Good luck with that, I've heard Robert Jordan is a realy tightarse when it comes to licensing WoT materials. We're lucky that Legend was able to make WoT period.

lol911

May 17, 2005
Polycron said:
Very sad to hear that. :( I never understood why Epic went away from Atari.

Epic is very smart, they don't want to stay with a no-quality-loser-company like Atari when they are going down the drain.

Seru

Mar 4, 2006
Maybe it,s as you say and that will actually (for me) explain why he realesed a lowquality (rushed )presecual to wheel of time (New spring).The novel is as many games -no substance at all and you have to be over 20 years old to actually see the no substance substance in the book (written for kids)

Bang_Doll

Freebasing Anime Chicks Since '96
Aug 10, 2005
hha3.netfirms.com
Seru said:
Maybe it,s as you say and that will actually (for me) explain why he realesed a lowquality (rushed )presecual to wheel of time (New spring).The novel is as many games -no substance at all and you have to be over 20 years old to actually see the no substance substance in the book (written for kids)

You mean like all the books are? [/oh snapz]

*flees for his life*