AS and VCTF back on FragBU?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Do you want AS and VCTF back on the server?

• Total voters

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Wookiee said:
Fraggalonia is empty most of the time, and DXII is often full of players who don't know what they're doing (the clan that owns the server hates manta runs...:rolleyes: ). FJ's is usually pretty good if you get on in the evening, but if you get on in the afternoon it's just as bad as DXII :eek:

Yeah, some of the DXII people aren't so cool; there's lots of accusations of admin cheating, unwarranted bans, stuff like that. I can't say personally because it's never happened to me, but I've read the vctf forums and I've been logged in when people start crying about it. I can say that I've personally been cheated against on the ACDC server by one of their clan members, and for mentioning it, I had my stats wiped on the server. Not so cool coming from a clan that competes in the ladder.

FJ's is probably the best in the evening - a lot of the skilled people are there, so if you want to learn what makes VCTF tick, that's the place to go. Even ol' manta whore huggy is only mid-level on this server.

I don't hit fraggalonia much, but I know the crew that runs it and they're a good bunch of folks with skill.

And, it should be noted that manta runs are a staple of VCTF. A STAPLE. I know you know it, Wookiee, and any seasoned vctf player knows it, but for the people new to vctf that might give it a try at FragBU, be aware that you're going to have to learn how to deal with manta runs quickly!