Area 51

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Mar 19, 2002
Denver Co. USA
Visit site
I saw a UFO once,
I understand the whole "I saw" part is returnable, but it's true.
it was all about a blue light, it traveled horizontally like a plane.
THen it stopped in mid flight for what seemed to have been 10 seconds.

Then it shot downwards ( as oppossed to upwards, for tool) at a rate I don't think is calculable.
________
Washington Medical Marijuana

Last edited:

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
[VaLkyR]Assassin;2276334 said:
I was surprised to see that after I typed it in google maps for a laugh, a map came up - surely it's a 'false location' and google isn't putting 'top secret' military bases on their website for everyone to see? o_O

Are you living in the 1980s? :con:

It's no longer being used as a top secret facility by the government because of all of the media and hype..

Where's this info from? Afaik it's being used for the exact same thing it's always been used for, testing prototype aircraft.

Last edited:

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
It doesn't matter if anyone knows the location. It's common knowledge that the CIA HQ is in Langley, VA, for instance. It's not what you see/know; it's what you can't see/know. :eek:

It's no longer being used as a top secret facility by the government because of all of the media and hype..
Right. Some guy just said that and that makes it true? If everyone now believes this then you can bet your ass that it's still being used as it was originally slated.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
its not like you can see anything, its a snapshot from an unspecified time in the past of the entrance to an underground facility and some runways.

KaiserWarrior

Flyin' High
Aug 5, 2008
area51.png