Are you in a clan?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Battosai

The Great Southern Thread Killer
Jun 6, 2001
Roaming
Damage Incorperated

[DINC] is a Virtual Army Rangers 2nd Div. Combat Group :sniper: We are some of the up and coming INF elite. Haven't done any ILCR yet. We are still fielding a team.:D

so if you want to:
Ride The Lighting:biorifle:

to be the:
Master of Pupets:minigun:

or just want to:
Kill'em ALL:rl:

Then Remeber:
DAMAGE INC.:Pulse: :D

Last edited:

Sparky_NZ

Don't Flinch
Jun 1, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
*GFAT* roxors

Im in the 1337 informal clan *GFAT*. I suck with my ping never less than 400, but I'm no noob and here at *GFAT* we promote teamwork and t'king (just kidding about that last bit).

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
[AFA 6A]Stormcaller. The brothers in arms clan.

[AFA 6B]PoopyPants and I run the clan with twelve other members. We haven't done the ILCR yet, but we will once these silly little things like deployments and WestPacs are over. One can only try to balance INF and Actice duty. As for the rest of the clan who are back to being nasty civilians, what is your excuse?