Are you getting gears 2?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Bump.... midnight launch 4 days left!

-resident GoW fanboy

We have a GOW1 contest set up THEN a GOW 2 midnight launch event same night. Winner takes the LE free, and hopefully that'll be me. :rockon:

Entr0p1cLqd

May 25, 2004
I have no desire to own a 360 so unless it gets released for the PC I'll pass.

Still, at least I've got Left 4 Dead and GTA-IV (at last) to keep me occupied.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
Xbox 360 users have been playing this game for a few weeks now. What was that about piracy only being on the PC cliffyB? I hope cliffyb is eating his **** over his comments about PC gaming being nothing but piracy and missed sales.

Maybe epic will wake up and realize their PC sales are poor because their ports to the PC are poor.

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
risk modding? i know plenty of people with modded xboxs that pirate all of their games and play on xbox live without being banned and have been doing it for over a year. theres no way for microsoft to detect the current mods people are making to their 360s.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
What I'm talking about is that there are very few people who are interested in risking their multi-hundred dollar investment on something as risky as that.

I wasn't saying nobody mods, but I think you'd be surprised how few of the people that buy 360s do that, considering every person you've ever met is an xbox pirate.

Xbox 360 users have been playing this game for a few weeks now. What was that about piracy only being on the PC cliffyB? I hope cliffyb is eating his **** over his comments about PC gaming being nothing but piracy and missed sales.

Maybe epic will wake up and realize their PC sales are poor because their ports to the PC are poor.

Can you point us to where you read that Cliff said that?