Are there currently any servers or active players?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ghost_Kage

Jan 3, 2016
Hello! I am actually, believe it or not, NEW to Infiltration! Despite it's age I read about it and had to give it a try. However, I see that also due to it's age I can't seem to find anyone playing it. Do I have to download the code mentioned in a previous post to see servers or are there just not any? I would really like to play this with others so if anyone still plays please let me know!

Thanks,

Ghost Kage

Logan6

TC Vet
Dec 23, 2003
Too bad. You missed the good days ( about a decade ago :p ). Hopefully, some of the maps get moved over to Arma 3. The maps were some of the best parts of this mod. They would be AWESOME in Arma 3 with all its mods!

Ghost_Kage

Jan 3, 2016
Awesome thanks for the info! I'm a member of the Infiltration steam group if anyone wants to add me and play Infiltration with me!