1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Are there currently any servers or active players?

Discussion in 'Infiltration Online' started by Ghost_Kage, Jan 3, 2016.

1. Ghost_Kage

Ghost_Kage New Member

Hello! I am actually, believe it or not, NEW to Infiltration! Despite it's age I read about it and had to give it a try. However, I see that also due to it's age I can't seem to find anyone playing it. Do I have to download the code mentioned in a previous post to see servers or are there just not any? I would really like to play this with others so if anyone still plays please let me know!

Thanks,

Ghost Kage

2. dr.flay

dr.flay Dr.Flay™

There are still some Unreal and UT servers that use the older mutator versions.
    This means they may not be listed as a game mode.
    You will have to look in the mutator section of the browser list.

3. Stinkmarder

Stinkmarder [JgKdo]

Welcome. My INF (2.9) Coop servers are online. I am not aware of any other (2.9) servers at the moment.
    People play on my servers every few days and there is a game with about 4 to 5 players every few weeks.

4. Logan6

Logan6 TC Vet

Too bad. You missed the good days ( about a decade ago :p ). Hopefully, some of the maps get moved over to Arma 3. The maps were some of the best parts of this mod. They would be AWESOME in Arma 3 with all its mods!

5. Ghost_Kage

Ghost_Kage New Member

Awesome thanks for the info! I'm a member of the Infiltration steam group if anyone wants to add me and play Infiltration with me!