Are OT's threads and posts **** ?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
:rolleyes:

Seriously, do we really need the forum members bashing other forum members, or not constructively critisizing people, but disparagingly critisizing people, or saying that other people's threads/posts are "not threadworthy" or crap?

For a related refrehser from http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=124984 :
There is a lack of respect for your fellow forumers.

There is a lack of respect for your fellow forumers viewpoints.

People are insulting and attacking each other and it is being accepted as the norm?!?!?!

Condolences for making this thread but it was necessary.

Edit: To answer the question, OT's threads and posts will be **** if this continues.

Last edited:

Arcturus

Not From Bloody Starcraft
Jan 23, 2000
Totally Not Korhal IV
STFU ZXAN! :mad:

Okay, just kidding, but yeah, I have to agree. I reckon people have to look at themselves and consider whether taking potshots at someone else is really worth the potential drama and crapness.

Although on the flipside is another one of these "CALM DOWN BITCHES" threads going to make any difference?

Not really. Besides that, you only have to look at GameFAQs to see what the worst case scenario could be... having used those forums for years before I gave up on them, I can quite honestly say the bitching that goes on in Off Topic is like a pubic hair on the arse of insults, compared to that place... And that place is a hell of a lot stricter with the rules as well, which just proves cencorship doesn't always bring peace and harmony to an otherwise rabid, insane, world.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Zxanphorian said:
You know that doesn't help even if your intent was a joke.

Actually that's a potshot at you and your constant backseat moderating.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
personally I think that's what has always made OT fun, all this constant backstabbing and nit picking, and people whining about stupid stuff, and other people ripping them open about it.

You don't always need intelligent debate, especially on an anonymous forum, sometimes you just need to tell someone they're a poser.

Anyone remember all the drama when Phil was around? I seem to remember him and Ari getting into it every once in a while, even he and I got into it on occasion, heck Worf and I have exchanged words from time to time in the past. It's what keeps things interesting.

So quit whining and bend over and take it like a man.

Status
Not open for further replies.