Are emotions just an illusion?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
You people are complaining about her?
Whoa, there must be a **** load of easy playboy-hot chicks where you guys live. This girl has just enough meat on her body.

I live in California, we have a sign on the border that says : Do to the fact that California is unstable. No fat chicks allowed. You might rock the state into the ocean.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
I live in California, we have a sign on the border that says : Do to the fact that California is unstable. No fat chicks allowed. You might rock the state into the ocean.

Due to the fact... I suppose.

Unstable? Financially or tectonically? You can't tell the difference for California anyway. :lol:

Do you think the eyes of that girl are naturally blue or is she using colored contact lenses? By American standards she is not chubby but actually skinny.

* Go get laid.
* Make a baby.
* Be present when baby enters world.
* Feel emotion.

In biology classes I was once forced to watch a human birth.... ugh... I really don't want to see that ever again! Never ever!

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Polychron, shut up, this is my thread now.

She hides her arms during most of the video. So she knows she is fat.
She would make my fast cars very slow, if she sat in them.
Hell, they might even tip over.

Dude you are ****ing insane. She's chock full of charisma, she's young, more cultured than just about 90% of the American population, she has a ROCKIN' bod... more rockin' than any silicone-blow-up stick-legged air-headed playboy bitch. Obviously you are just not enough of a man to handle this kind of elite bracket of ultimate woman curvature... yeah, stud, go "handle" your 100 lb. androgynous 12-year-old boy "model" types that won't tip your car :rolleyes:

I'm going to further assume by your "fast cars" that you're a diminutive white weasel, trying to compensate for your skinny dick, who would feel self-conscious or undeserving of sex with this fine creature--oh, look at her arms! And she's doing pushups? Seems like she doesn't give a DAMN--ain't that sexy!

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc&feature=relmfu[/m]

Last edited:

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Polychron, shut up, this is my thread now.

Dude you are ****ing insane. She's chock full of charisma, she's young, more cultured than just about 90% of the American population, she has a ROCKIN' bod... more rockin' than any silicone-blow-up stick-legged air-headed playboy bitch. Obviously you are just not enough of a man to handle this kind of elite bracket of ultimate woman curvature... yeah, stud, go "handle" your 100 lb. androgynous 12-year-old boy "model" types that won't tip your car :rolleyes:

I'm going to further assume by your "fast cars" that you're a diminutive white weasel, trying to compensate for your skinny dick, who would feel self-conscious or undeserving of sex with this fine creature--oh, look at her arms! And she's doing pushups? Seems like she doesn't give a DAMN--ain't that sexy!

[m]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIt_hedcBTc&feature=relmfu[/m]

Do you know how much it costs to keep a fat chick?
I could buy 2 gamming rigs every year.
Just keeping her happy on frozen Twinkies.
:lol:

PS. I bet she has no boyfriend. Who want's to go out with a girl. When all you hear is "She is fat, butt nice bobbies" from every guy who sees her.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Do you experience real emotions or just act like you've been taught by the society.

If someone makes a good joke you are expected to laugh.
If someone says a sad thing you are supposed to feel sorry for that person.
If you are in a room with happy people, e.g. at a party, why should you behave like you are happy as well?

What if you don't want to play the game? If you simply don't care or are not in the mood to act like you were having some emotions in a certain situation.

What if we all just pretend to have emotions, but in fact feel nothing inside?

Odd question to ask but I imagine some people will act out emotions out of politeness. My opinion is to avoid this as it's vein and just put up a small chuckle to go along with the flow. If a person goes against their emotions all the time it could actually backfire (superego > your conscious self).

I'll add that one shouldn't underestimate what emotions are. "Seeing red" or "feeling blue" are not just simple expressions in that an emotion can transform how you see the world and other people around you. It's like a dimensional shift and it's pretty obvious when you've been one of few people to have lived completely disconnected from them. They're really like rail guards or signals from your inner self telling you if the situation you're in fits with your personal beliefs. Stray away from your values too far and it could become strenous as it could ultimately lead to an inner struggle.

So, in short, I'd say you should avoid the act and be genuine. Just make sure this doesn't lead you to being impolite or sharp as this will send bad vibes out. Who knows, people might actually appreciate discovering the real you.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Do you know how much it costs to keep a fat chick?
I could buy 2 gamming rigs every year.
Just keeping her happy on frozen Twinkies.
:lol:

PS. I bet she has no boyfriend. Who want's to go out with a girl. When all you hear is "She is fat, butt nice bobbies" from every guy who sees her.

Maybe you could tell me how many mediocre cars and Fat Jokes it takes to dazzle unwitting blowup dolls right into your bedroom, Steve McQueen :rolleyes:

Even better, maybe you could tell me why "EVERY GUY'S" opinion is so important to you in formulating an opinion. That sounds pretty.... odd.... to me. Did daddy leave you when you were a child? Is that why you seem so obsessed with the approval of your male peers?

Last edited:

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Maybe you could tell me how many mediocre cars and Fat Jokes it takes to dazzle unwitting blowup dolls right into your bedroom, Steve McQueen :rolleyes:

Even better, maybe you could tell me why "EVERY GUY'S" opinion is so important to you in formulating an opinion. That sounds pretty.... odd.... to me. Did daddy leave you when you were a child? Is that why you seem so obsessed with the approval of your male peers?

Never had a blowup doll.
So I can't answer that question.

Every guy's opinion is not important.
I just don't go out with fat chicks.

"Did daddy leave you when you were a child?"
I have seven dads. Six ended in divorce. One died in Vietnam.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
My online persona is an immeasurably rich hobby-astronaut with a manly mustache on a secret mission for king and country and while he doesn't have time to socialize what with all the car chases in exotic locations and whatnot he constantly has sex with only the classiest of women. And my online persona thinks she's fat too.

The actual ME made it through 7 seconds of that one video of hers that's linked to above, but doesn't think she's fat at all.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Every guy's opinion is not important.
I just don't go out with fat chicks.

"Did daddy leave you when you were a child?"
I have seven dads. Six ended in divorce. One died in Vietnam.

Contradiction there. That explains everything.

Lack of a consistent father figure to learn from--this is why the opinion of "EVERY GUY" is even a part of your misguided thought process. That is the furthest thing from being an independent male.

"She would make my fast cars very slow, if she sat in them.
Hell, they might even tip over."

Seriously, if that kind of thing really matters to you, you are just cougar fodder--you are just a rung in the ladder for women seeking material gain and upward social mobility.

Do you really think anybody will ever want to stick around someone who still makes fat jokes? It's all well and good if you don't want anything serious.... but someday you'll have to transcend this realm of size, proportion, money, and other quantitative measurements of douchebaggery.

Then, only then, will you become a man.

Last edited:

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Murphy, all I gotta say is, if you're going to have an "ONLINE PERSONA" that isn't true to your real self, you'd better STAY IN CHARACTER or I will pwn you to the farthest corners of the earth.

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
I see your online persona is quite the badass as well. Maybe yours and mine could have a fight to the death with highly unconventional but flashy looking weaponry on Mt. Rushmore during heavy rain?
If you find it in you to agree that she's a disgusting fat slob I might even try to get a slippery-hand-to-the-rescue-of-a-falling-opponent-sequence in before I let you fall! How about it?

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
The way you talk about women, well you call them "chicks", "dolls", shows clearly that you have no real emotions for them. Your pure interest is only ignited by your primitive sexual drive! Once again a proof that emotions might be only an illusion.

Peavey

Rattus Norvegicus
Jul 17, 2001
Right and calling my girlfriend "babe" shows clearly that I'm a pedophile? :rolleyes: I told you to get your ass outside into the sunlight.

Your posts are stinking up Off Topic, remember how I threadjacked this bitch already? This is mine now.

SHHHHH.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
Is someone taking Bite_me seriously?

That guy just coasts from punchline to punchline with total disregard to anything else... criticising that is like arguiing about the weather.

TBH i'm not convinced he's a real person.
Emotions may not be an illusion but BITE_ME just MITE_BE.

Ba-dum-kish.

lovebug

Dec 26, 2009
Is someone taking Bite_me seriously?

That guy just coasts from punchline to punchline with total disregard to anything else... criticising that is like arguiing about the weather.

TBH i'm not convinced he's a real person.
Emotions may not be an illusion but BITE_ME just MITE_BE.

I surely hope noone is taking him seriously, his posts always make me laugh :D

BITE_ME

Bye-Bye
Jun 9, 2004
Not here any more
Do you really think anybody will ever want to stick around someone who still makes fat jokes? It's all well and good if you don't want anything serious.... but someday you'll have to transcend this realm of size, proportion, money, and other quantitative measurements of douchebaggery.

Then, only then, will you become a man.

So.
I have to nail a fat women to be a man?
I will stay a boy then. :D

Attachments

• evidence.PNG
    evidence.PNG
    375.6 KB · Views: 18