Anyone Use X-Fire?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
I don't remember how many points I had, but it was top on my team. I had two caps and then played D because no one else on my team would.

Oh, I just remembered a funny story from that game. One of the guys from the other team was camping on top of our tower. I teleported up there and SG'ed is butt off, then typed "get off my tower." Well, he tried to x-loc back up there. When he did, I was standing there with a fully charged shield gun again. :D He respawned, then I could see him tele-monkey across the bridge. So I waited for him. Sure enough, he tired x-locing back up there. I was waiting this time with the LtG. He had crispy brains!

He didn't come back.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
:lol: that Citadel game was fun! That one save I did when Brizz jumped off our tower rocked! I was doing goo stunts all game :biorifle: :rockon: And I was right behind Brizz as he jumps off the tower with the flag, fully loaded goo charge, I let fly a little ahead of him and he splatters all over the bridge and says "WTF?" :lol: Man I love that map!

GGs and hopefully many more!

Also, nice to see you guys on the Factor VIII server! Don't be shy! ;

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Yah that sucked, I was loke a million miles from you and it landed right on my head in between two of those spikey things on the bridge....ouch! Cheap shotted and I woulda capped :p

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
HuggyBear said:
Of note:

Putting links in a chat session results in black text on a black background, no matter what skin or theme you're using. You can click on them, you can copy & paste them, but you can't see them until you do the aforementioned. It's all right here in the forum:

http://www.xfire.com/xf/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=6230&highlight=black+url

I just tested it, doesn't do it for me. I also got an update that downloaded yesterday when I logged on, so maybe it was fixed?

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Guess I should log out and in more often, eh? I just got the update and it works for me, too.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
some of us have to deal with Real Life (tm) during the day (aka Jobs). :)

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
HuggyBear said:
xfire works better when you all turn it on, fellas ;)

Heh, I'll have it on when I get home. I close it when I'm done in the evenings.

I don't want my wife checking her email, and one of you boneheads sending her a "hey Retard!" message!

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Haha, yes, I understand. I'm not saying always leave it on, just when you're playing. :)

And I do have a job, I just happen to be a cool boss.

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Renegade Retard said:
Get off my tower Huggy!

;)

If you don't think I'll bring my manta right up there and smash you, you're wrong! ;) That goes for you in a raptor, too, Brizz! When was the last time you had a manta coming DOWN at you when you were up in the sky?

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
The last time I played Torlan with you... ;)

I totally spanked you the other day in your manta :)

HuggyBear

manta claus
Feb 23, 2004
Sir_Brizz said:
The last time I played Torlan with you... ;)

I totally spanked you the other day in your manta :)

It took you like 5 minutes to hit me with a missle - not exactly a spanking ;)