anyone up for old school ut?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
I'm dying of boredom, so I thought about reinstalling ut... if so, who's up for some online gaming? Any ideas for mods or maps? I'm game!

QUALTHWAR

Baitshop opening soon.
Apr 9, 2000
Nali City, Florida
web.tampabay.rr.com
While we’re talking about UT, the last time I played 2004, I couldn’t figure out how to teleport from one node to another while playing an onslaught game. I’d watch bot after bot run into a node and disappear, but I couldn’t make it work. You’re supposed to press the E key, but that didn’t work. There was other team nodes to go to. I tried right-clicking a node to select it as the one to go to, but nothing.

I’m wondering if I had my teleport turned off or not. I think Q is the key for that, but I never use the damn thing. Any ideas why I couldn’t teleport?

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
so does anyone have some sparetime for ut today? As long as you can catch me on #nc3 I'm having time for soem games.

Stakhanov

Invisible Pink Unicorn
Apr 7, 2002
France - Paris 14eme
Visit site
(sorry , I'm not dead yet)

I bet GoAt would love some Excessive Unreal coop... that stuff can be pretty funny and stress relieving. It's no subtlety masterpiece though.

Else XSM must be cool DM , I'd love to try it online...

Ah well. I'm not completely unskilled at standart UT either :p

Rukee

Coffee overclocks the overclocker!!
May 15, 2001
Over here!!!
Visit site
Yeah, that was fun Balton!

That guy and his buddy were something all right, no-one who isn`t cheating goes Godlike on a public server then cuts out as fast as possable as soon as the games up.......and Balton starts with the ?s. :B

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Rukee said:
Yeah, that was fun Balton!

That guy and his buddy were something all right, no-one who isn`t cheating goes Godlike on a public server then cuts out as fast as possable as soon as the games up.......and Balton starts with the ?s. :B

so did you just say that they cheated or that they did not cheat?