1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Anyone still around?

Discussion in 'General UTXMP Discussion' started by Jackal, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

SS (Solid Snake) was looking for the devs. Had some questions about it. PM him or he might be in #fragbu on the ETG IRC server.

2. tbczeph

tbczeph New Member

Hi Jackal,

We all still play XMP on Sundays at 19:00 CET / GMT

We have a group on Valve's Steam dedicated to U2XMP

Hopefully see you in game!!

3. 7yph0on

7yph0on M/T/D

Actually... Most of us that used to play utxmp as in old [_X_] clan now [BBF] clan miss the old XMP days. I even mapped like mad for utxmp, cleaning up FMI's mess. Sadly only u2xmp lingers. I'm interested in the Valve Steam group. PM me or add on steam typhoon_73

4. headwire

headwire ranger extraordinaire

XMP ruined my life by being the best a game can be! People still playing this old beast?

5. 7yph0on

7yph0on M/T/D

Some may have noted, there's an east coast server that is up and running. STEAM group for XMP has details. There's actually 2 but alas they're still cheating on the other one ><

6. 7yph0on

7yph0on M/T/D

I'll add that it's on SUNDAYS they play. For me it's hard to play with the massive ping. SAD! XMP is still the best multiplayer shooting game I've ever seen...

7. Jackal

Jackal Crapass

nice

8. 7yph0on

7yph0on M/T/D

SO there's a pulse here. A new UTXMP server, based in Texas (as central as we could provide) has been purchased. We are looking for anyone that has set up a server to run a mod version of UT2k4 like XMP. Any help is greatly appreciated