Anybdy know some figures?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ProjectX

Nicholas 'ProjectX' Udell - UnWheel Maps
Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
I put up a drag-race map to test the top speeds of various cars, I first measured them with an ingenious measuring system, thn gave them a 32000uu run up and a 32000uu race. I then timed the race. I now need to know the exact dimensions of the following cars and what their top speeds are supposed to be):

Flair F1 (fastest car)
Bugger (mid-range car)
Master of Disaster (Monster Truck)
Flair Seeker (rally car)

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
Shrimp said:
Keep in mind all the current stats are going to change quite a bit once we move to the new vehicle system...

Yeah, that's true.

I'll retest 'em afterwards to see how they do...

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
also can it be like, 1 unreal unit is 1 meter or something, to simplify real world stats into the game...

ProjectX

Jan 9, 2004
Right behind you.
tonyfreak215 said:
I'll get you the stats for the cars if you tell me what real world cars they were made off of.

Flair F1 - McLaren F1

Bugger - Volkswagen Beetle

Master of Disaster - Dunno.

Flair Seeker - Corvette XVT

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
isnt 'master of disaster' the product of some carmageddon-playing kid who used to hang out here?

tonyfreak215

May 12, 2004
Flair F1
0-60mph 3.20s
Top Speed 387 km/h

Bugger
0-60 6.20s
Top Speed 211 km/h

Flair Seeker
0-60 4.3s
Top Speed 171.0

The_Devils_Avarcardo

UnWheel Vehicle Modeller
Mar 11, 2004
Sheffield, UK
www.lod3d.net
carmatic said:
isnt 'master of disaster' the product of some carmageddon-playing kid who used to hang out here?

That would be me, but i'm no kid :p I still haunt the forums but i rarely post.

The car itself is basically a copy of the monstertruck from "Wreckless -Xbox", dunno if any of you have played it. Speeds? Well i'm not sure. Modern monstertrucks have in excess of 1500hp with their super lightweight fiberglass bodies and stuff, but this truck was meant to look like raw mean rusty steel. I'd say give it an absolute top speed of 150 with very high low end acceleration. After it reaches 100 the acceleration should be slowing down quite a lot.

If you want it in Numerical terms i'd say it'd behave like this... 0-60 in 4-5 seconds, 60-120 in 30 or so and 120-150 in 40.

Oh and before i forget.... carmageddon rulez!
nag.gif

Last edited:

carmatic

Jan 31, 2004
ah and can something be done about the mass of the cars... well i guess yeah, like if this monster truck collided head on with a lightweight monster truck , it would just go straight on but the other truck gets flung behind and stuff... also useful for stuff like kball