Any sign of new maps?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cravensmythe

Amigo Bandito
Jun 30, 2004
Yorkshire, UK
I wondered if any of you mappers were near to completion on a new clone bandits map?

The game is great but I think everyone (players and server hosts) is having a break from the current map after playing it 23 hours straight everyday for about 5 weeks. Currently there seems to be no servers and no players.

It seems a shame because I miss the speed of gameplay and the comedy antics when I go back to onslaught.

Also wondered if any mappers had considered putting in any non player actors to roam the map, like super ape has done with his comedy kangaroo. Maybe you could do a post-apocalyptic dingo!!! would be excellent lounge tank fodder

SuperApe

Registered Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
Inna Jungle
wiki.beyondunreal.com
bumpity

Roos are available for anyone who wants to use them.
Look here for download, instructions and tips.

If you want to make your own NPC, you can use the
Roos as a template and change it for your own
character's animations. (i.e., a dingo with his own
behaviors, movements, sounds, etc.)

Post on the UnrealPlayground forums to get my attention
for help and advice.

Cheers, M8
:D

SuperApe

Registered Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
Inna Jungle
wiki.beyondunreal.com
bumpity bump bump

I just wanted to update that note.

I'm currently Beta testing RoosOnline, a new version that includes full replication support for multiplayer games. Unfortunately, the original Roos didn't have that. Sorry, they looked awful online.

Also, I'm Beta testing a Mutator for the ROOs: the ROOtator. It will populate any map with ROOs and offer few minigame-like options. (RooHunt, Australian RooLette, etc.)

See this thread on UnrealPlayground for the latest on that:
http://forums.unrealplayground.com/showthread.php?t=24573

:D

SuperApe

Registered Monkey
Mar 20, 2004
Inna Jungle
wiki.beyondunreal.com
Great! I'm working to release a Mutator
(the ROOtator) at the same time as the
RooOnline release. It will populate any
map with ROOs and give a couple of other
options for ROO minigames, like Aussie
RooLette, where one ROO has heavy
explosives strapped to it (but which one?).
And RooHunt, that simply tracks ROO kills
and highlights the ROO kill leader at game
end. Follow that UP forum link to help test.
Cheers, M8.

ignacio garcia

Igna! From spain! un wheel adict!!
Oct 17, 2005
(madrid) spain
TOC TOC TOC.... Is anyone in house?
Why do people forget all this mod!!!! Well I have some good ideas for this!!! maps, vehicles.... If ther´s people interesting just ask!!! ther´s someone spanish here¿? PLEASE ASK!!!!
THANKS!!![SARCASM][/SARCASM]