Any old xF still around?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

sHaFt-db

Nov 20, 2004
Just wandering if there were still some old xF members lurkin around anywhere, I was thinkin about starting to try to play again, but I didn't want to walk into a whole bunch of people I dont remember hehe, just wandering if any of the old people who may have known me are still playing.

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
Hey sHaFt!

Been a long time since I've seen/heard anything from you. I haven't played UTXMP or XMP for quite a while. In fact, the last thing I played was TAM for UT2004. Kind of busy with school and such right now but I wouldn't mind playing some XMP with you when I get a chance. PM me and I'll get you my info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Seiken

Mar 31, 2004
hey shaft...i dont play anymore, havent really played any games in awhile, but with all the new games coming out mabye we could have an xf reunion or something in one of them =p (got my eye on enemy territory quake wars atm)

[xF]PR3D470R

My Vengeance Is Everlasting
Jan 20, 2004
KC
Seiken said:
hey shaft...i dont play anymore, havent really played any games in awhile, but with all the new games coming out mabye we could have an xf reunion or something in one of them =p (got my eye on enemy territory quake wars atm)

Seiken said:
btw me > vengeance

Notice the rare species known as 'Seiken'. This species frequently suffers from an inability to spell and spends most of its time taunting others due to a rather large inferiority complex. This particular one seems to be mentally retarded as well. If approached by a Seiken, simply tell it that it 'sucks' and it will quickly run away crying. If this method does not work, pretty much any other form of applying force on the Seiken will kill it as they are defenseless and weak.

sHaFt-db

Nov 20, 2004
sweet, I wasn't sure if this thread would get any replies lol, but somehow I kne wyou guys were still out there somewhere.

I am back in school and things finally so I dunno how much I'd actually be able to play but it sure would be nice to get people together again and slap up some headshots :)