Any good weapons mods?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
I found the realistic weapons mod and the Thor gun but does anybody know of a HUGE weapons mod like Ballistic Weapons or U4E?

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Well, then I'm not interested then. :D

Geeze, what with unreal tournament 3's complete lack of muts, it really is asking to get uninstalled.

Unreal Tournament 3 Mod Scene:

under-construction-sign.jpg

Come back in 3-4 years.

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Weapon sets generally don't have as many options in as UT2004, because the amount of work required to match the quality of the assets used in UT3 is considerably higher and more time consuming.

There are plenty of mutators out there.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Weapon sets generally don't have as many options in as UT2004, because the amount of work required to match the quality of the assets used in UT3 is considerably higher and more time consuming.

There are plenty of mutators out there.

Really? All Moddb is showing is a bunch of TBR total conversions. :p Maybe filefront?

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
Hedsteam has everything modded. All weapons and all vehicles. Lots of new weapons this past week or so. I don't like the new ones so much though. The older ones I liked better. They have a download at the website, it's huge. The redirect is faster than the DL though, much faster, wicked fast in fact.

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Hedsteam has everything modded. All weapons and all vehicles. Lots of new weapons this past week or so. I don't like the new ones so much though. The older ones I liked better. They have a download at the website, it's huge. The redirect is faster than the DL though, much faster, wicked fast in fact.
All I see for hedsteam (actualy hedsteem I think) is a bunch of map packs.

oldkawman

Master of Your Disaster
All I see for hedsteam (actualy hedsteem I think) is a bunch of map packs.

Yes, I see that also now. I was never able to DL anything from there, I tried, but it was too slow. The redirect is fast, I have everything in the cache. I guess they only want you to be able to use the stuff on their server and not off line. They are always tweeking because I often DL new stuff and updated stuff.

They do have forums there.

HEDRumple

Jan 20, 2010
We run a totally custom server down to the flags and announcers. All but one of the weapons currently on our server are made by me as well as the vehicles, flags, & announcer voice from '04. I'm also working on some new stuff with realistic weapons and vehicles for our War/VCTF server.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ws0pTNy3gA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4pBa1Syt20

www.Hedsteem.com
:D
EDIT: We're always tweaking stuff for balance and playability. That's the main reason our stuff isn't available for download.

Last edited:

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Well, bah humbug! I want moar wepons!!!11 It's like a tradition with every UT that comes out to make a huge high quality weapons mod for it.