Another request for next release

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should the below feature be added to Mapvote?

• Yes, it will be useful

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No, it's not useful

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

pjmodos

Sep 28, 2001
www.parba.cz
Hi, is it possible to add minimum % of votes to change map ? I explain you what I mean. I set that map must have 66% of all players on the server to change map and I set timelimit 70 seconds for voting. Players vote for map but no map have 66% so MapVote ignore voting and set next map from standart UT maplist.

P.S.: sorry for my poor english, hope you understand what i want.

BDB

May 9, 2000
NC, USA
www.planetunreal.com
That's not how it works.
If you set the MidGameVotePercent option to 66% then 66%
of the Players would have to place a vote for any map not the
same map.
After 66% of the players have placed votes then everyone's
voting window will be forced open and the count down will
begin. After 70 seconds (if everyone hasn't voted) then the
map that has the most votes will win.

pjmodos

Sep 28, 2001
www.parba.cz
You don't understand me. I don't speek about midgame voting. I speek about voting at the end of the map. And I don't want to win map with most votes, but map with 66% or more votes and if no map have 66% or more than select map from normal maplist. Is it posible to add this feature to next version ?
I want this becouse I have problem with players. There are 12 player on the server and averyone vote for map and at the end wins map with 3 votes and most of players who votes for another map leaves server. Than only 4 players are on server and they leave becouse too few players are on the server. So they play 1 map in 12 players and after voting noone stay on the server.
Now you understand me ?