Another map where i'm working on (screenshots)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

KALABASS

May 6, 2005
Here's some screenshots from an industrial map i'm working on i must say it playing good so far.
I think the lightning is good but it still can be better, if you have some idea's let me know it.

Thnx!

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
That's so obviously a real generic factory, Red. What a dumb question.

The reclusiveness and heavy reliance on yellow lights do prevent this from being brushed off as another Rankin-ish map. I like it. But we need more contrasts with the lights (try some blues) and more variance with the texture selection.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Well the way the thread is named ,was just wndering,but ya, hehe.

I didnt play map if it's around someware,plus one could change the actual textures for unreal stuff but still be a real place,arch.

Last edited:

KALABASS

May 6, 2005
thnx for the reply's.
this is not a map where i'm working ;) haha.
This is one of the rooms that in this map there are also 2 rooms with walkways and a big 'cilinder' room in the middle but that isn't finished yet.
Reciprocity> i've try some blue's but it doesn't look good it doesn't looks realistic i think but i'll try it with another color.
I also look for more textures or i make it by my self with photoshop :)
Soon i'll update this thread with more screenshots.

Reciprocity

Boots of Spanish Rubber
Apr 4, 2004
Me wants a beta. I'd be happy to playtest for gameplay or technology fallacies or anything else I can find that can be tweaked.

Actually, the way the map is structured, you could always remove the cieling, break the walls but continue the supports al la DM-Corrugation and make use of that old sunlight actor.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
I second the beta comment,but i and artists dont want to show there work before it's done.
but just this once ? heh