Another Design.. (Not as important as Anubis =P)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
I also thought I might toss this up here. I drew it with Utk4 inmind a few months back.. I'm a big Anime fan, and you never really see any hardcore anime combatants out there. If someone will model it, I'll gladly skin it. ^_^

Second in my Oni series..

~Oni Warrior~

http://photobucket.com/albums/v426/Nalid/?action=view&current=OniWarriorSmallDark.jpg

And as with the Anubis image... I have one 10X larger... incase anyone needs it. =P As with all my submissions its a completly origonal design, so it would be origonal work to put your name on. ^_^

~Me

Mr.Wigglez

Wiggle With Me!
Jul 14, 2004
thats pretty tight i like the way u have his hair white then the 2 strnds in front are black that pulls it off. would be a sweet model.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
Nice sketch. Damn, if I could only get something better than horrid cubes and rectangles on 3dMax/Milkshape...

Nalid

Hater of the "ur" o_O
Apr 8, 2004
Glad you guys like... I'm more worried about the anubis model, as the title states.. but this is certainly open to anyone who wants to try.. and Helios, worry not, for I can't even manage those cubes and rectangles. =P