1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal Announcement

Discussion in 'Content Releases' started by Diehard, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Diehard

Diehard New Member

I just wanted to say you now can use the prefix for Unreal releases. And i admit i wanted to be the first to have the prefix there :)

But lets hope alot of Unreal releases will be done in the near and future future.

2. Diehard

Diehard New Member

And of course a screenshot must be there as well:

[​IMG]

3. Creavion

Creavion New Member

Finally, after 3 months of waiting or how long was it? Although I doubt it, but maybe it will be used with 227g release.

4. Diehard

Diehard New Member

Well you gotta see it this way, at least its there if you wanna use it :)

5. WedgeBob

WedgeBob XSI Mod Tool User

Yeah...especially seeing how well prefixes are done on the official Epic Forums, you gotta have some with combo PC/PS3 content releases like they do as well, should be helpful for those who are dual-platform players like me.

6. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

Nice, now where are the Unreal II and UE2Runtime prefixes?

7. Sir_Brizz

Sir_Brizz Administrator Staff Member

Well, Unreal 2 is poorly moddable and UE2R it's against the EULA to create anything that resembles a game, so I think the likelihood of people doing stuff there is pretty low.

8. GreatEmerald

GreatEmerald Khnumhotep

Unreal II is very moddable, just that there isn't much interest. Ah well, we have a whole forum for Unreal II releases anyway.
    You can create maps and such with UE2R I believe, and it will be a tech demo, not a game.

9. Creavion

Creavion New Member

I could ask you then, where are the countless maps? But instead I tell you that at least I stopped any try to map for Unreal 2 several years ago, after I was extremely annoyed from the Editor.