Anitportal Volume not working in-game

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dryn

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
For one of my maps, I have a two high detail areas seperated by a _very_ important antiportal [with a hallway to the side]. In ued, the antiportal volume is perfect; occludes just as it should without question; however, when I run the game directly, its as if this antiportal simply isn't there. I've tried different proportions [always a simple 'cube' brush, nothing fancy, nothing concave, no sheets], and doubled checked to make sure the volume doesn't intersect subtracted space. Has anyone run into a similar problem where one antiportal out of many simply doesn't seem to exist ingame?

Thanks in advance for your help

Dryn

Feb 20, 2003
Visit site
Thx for the reply, will make sure it touches subtracted space... though I find it extremely odd as I have used literally hundreds of antiportals [not in just this one map :p], always outside BSP space, with 0 issue until just now.