An alternative to religous debate flame threads...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Is there a God?

• Yes.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Yes, but not in the traditional sense

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • I don't know.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Probably not.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Definatly not.

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Yes, it's me :)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Well, not exactly an alternative, but the new poll system should make it much easier to see where we all stand. So, lets start with a small and simple question : is there a god? :lol:

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Cope : Neither have I, but I havnt met the prime minister either :stick: :)

Some interesting results coming through...

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
Originally posted by Mister_Prophet
my name is not Cope, it is P R O P H E T

Damn! Sorry, i'm getting mixed up with this new forum and everything. how could i make such a mistake.../me stands next to a wall and :flak:

Evil_Cope

For the Win, motherfather!
Aug 24, 2001
Originally posted by Frostblood
Cope : Neither have I, but I havnt met the prime minister either :stick: :)

Some interesting results coming through...

darkmagic-standoff.gif

oh, and the idea of a christian god is an insult to my intelligence. :y5:

Frostblood

Strangely compelling...
Mar 18, 2001
Blighty
why the christian god in particular? :\ people seem to pick on the Christian god when they're attacking religon in general ( a 'philosopher' i know once commented that the christian god was crap but the jewish god was good. <sigh> this is the same one that hadnt heard of buddism. but i digress ), and i for one want to know why, turkey. :lol:

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Originally posted by Frostblood
why the christian god in particular? :\ people seem to pick on the Christian god when they're attacking religon in general ( a 'philosopher' i know once commented that the christian god was crap but the jewish god was good. <sigh> this is the same one that hadnt heard of buddism. but i digress ), and i for one want to know why, turkey. :lol:
how about the god from the suaheli? or the swazys....