Amer. FragBU: Friday 4/1 and Saturday 4/2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
Don't get me started on server-side demos. ;)

Anyway, a demo of a match only takes a couple MB to record. We only play 4-5 matches an hour, at the MOST (an ONS match could take an hour by itself with the new score limit), so I don't see it hogging that much space. If you're that desparate for MB, just go through and delete unused demos at the end of a FragBU session.

Anyway, it was just a suggestion, since demos also record all ingame messages.

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
Haarg said:
ggs at the mini-FragBU on Sunday. I really enjoyed that CTF-Chrome match. I'll probably be playing on Ketnar next weekend if we can keep enough people on.

Yup, ggs last night. That was perhaps the first time I actually enjoyed playing TAM.

I wish I could have stayed longer, but I was pretty tired from the 18 hour drive back from FL.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Why couldn't we have an IRC reporter bot like back in the old days? or is that too spammy for ETG nowadays?

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
even without a mic, just hearing the TS chatter adds a lot to the experience.

... although, I think someone's streaming an Australian spin-off of South Park over their microphone. :)

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Symbolikal said:
Is it at least possible to record what's said on TS? I don't have a mic so I see no need.
If you have a Creative card you can set your recording device to "What I Hear". Then you could go into Creative Recorder, hit record, and record away. It would take alot of space, though, until you compressed it.

haarg

PC blowticious
Apr 24, 2002
Over there
Sir_Brizz said:
If you have a Creative card you can set your recording device to "What I Hear". Then you could go into Creative Recorder, hit record, and record away. It would take alot of space, though, until you compressed it.
Or you could just go to the Recording menu and click Start Recording.

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
:lol: Good times. Sorry for the quick disappearance on Saturday - I saw the F8 guys playing Red Orchestra and had to go try out the new version!

Taleweaver

Wandering spirit
May 11, 2004
Off course
Okay a bit later than usual, but here are my selection of saturday screenies (wasn't around on friday, remember?)

-EvenLighterBob
-Damn high ping :mad: ...I aimed carefully, then clicked fire and screenshot at the same time. The difference is even more than I thought :(
-Vehicle carjack in Junkyard
-OMG H4X! The hellbender survived a redeemer impact!
-The flag carrier humped into me, so he slipped off the edge. Luckily, he found a landing spot ;)
-Flag pose in Anfractuous

Symbolikal said:
You also might want to change the MotD. It still has Boog's quote on there.
1337 post!
OMG! Symbolikal is 1337! Congratulations, man! :cheers:

CyMek

Dead but not gone.
Jan 4, 2004
cymek.deviantart.com
GG's on sunday! I was having a kickass time in Chrome, and I got some of my old skill back. It felt good to do well again. :) Unfortunately, my RAM is going bad, so I only got to stay for that game, as my compy re-died on Tropica. Gg.

The only quote I remeber from the weekend is
Unknown (About spam): The Military calls it cover fire

But I have screenies!

Good luck driving this one!
Funkblast is a traitor to the red team!
Round two.. and its still burning!
A nice fire (or eight) to keep the prisoners warm!
It seems that the core is on red!