Airfight 3.0 Where did my Raptor go?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dauragon

Feb 15, 2002
Red Dragon
www.dauragon.ht.st
Where did my F-22 Raptor go? I cant live without it in an air sim

Pouah!
lol
well why did u guys remove it?
btw This is a well armed aircraft:
wellarmedsu.jpg

T101

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
No F-22 for a while.

The Su-33 and the other Su-27 variants can all carry that many missiles. (not making this up - you can find a photograph of that 10 missile loadout on the FAS site)

maverick1031

A.K.A. SuPERFLY
Originally posted by Dauragon
Where did my F-22 Raptor go? I cant live without it in an air sim

Pouah!
lol
well why did u guys remove it?
btw This is a well armed aircraft:
wellarmedsu.jpg

The F-22 is like da best aircraft there is in da world, if u remove it, the US force would be weaker, because we all depend on it!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

BlackAce

Wing Commander
Jan 7, 2002
Mons - Belgium
www.planetunreal.com
there is no "best aircraft" each aircraft hold its own superiorty on others, and Personnally I think that US can do nothing with F-22s, in a full scale war, tactical units wont do anything more than screwing around.

But, you're gonna put it back in some time, right? If not it would be like, reaching into my chest and ripping out my heart. I know they aren't really a "super plane," but when it comes to dogfighting this is my fave. Of course all I have is the Beta 2 (can't get my hands on anything else), but if there is no F-22 in the latest version (when I get it), I guess I'll have to keep a copy of the ancient Beta 2 around just for the Raptor :(

T101

Mar 15, 2000
Visit site
Actually adding a jet requires almost no coding. It's mostly filling in parameters and copying an modifying two functions.

maverick1031

A.K.A. SuPERFLY
I also have this mod called Quantum jet fighter, don't know if they are your rival, but what's good about them is that you could eject when your plane is hit or you hit something and you can eject. can you think about that though. Can you tell me how to code, so some day I'll come up mith a mod or something.

From what I hear it would probably be trivial. I'm gonna download the UT demo to get the PC dll crap and stuff then put files from my full Mac version in VPC then download the SDK and combine everything then I can start mucking around with this stuff (I dunno, someone told me it worked for him). Maybe I can try ripping planes out, then see what needs to be changed to make it work with 3.0 (if anything).