Air France overshoots runway at Pearson

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

K

i bite
Jul 29, 2004
Magrathea
The aircraft, an Airbus A340-313X had 309 people aboard (297 passengers and 12 crew), all of whom survived.
300px-Airfranceflight358_78.jpg

The plane looks like that and everyone survived? OH man it was all of their lucky day. Im really glad nobody died. Plane crashes are not that common, but it is realy unfair to get killed on public transportation.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I heard that it had been struck by lightning just before landing. On the news, they said something along the lines that the pilot had taken the entire responsability of the landing but Air France stated that the airport had given the all clear for the runway.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
The plane surrendered to the runway. :D

It's great though that no one was killed. Someone or something was definitely watching over them that day.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
MrSmiles said:
wow...they all lived from that
Did you read the thread? No, I can tell you did not, because if you had, you would have known that it was a lot less dangerous than that while they were bing evacuated, because as has ALREADY been stated:

8-4-7-2 said:
It burned out after everyone got off