AI Morals Log

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Luminuis

Herald of the Newest Dawn
Selerox may yet post his poll about whether this is morally correct, but this is #beyondunreal's conversation from about...8:20pm to 10pm EST, the whole thing pertaining to the AI conversation should be here, except for my mentioning my new story I was writing, which inadvertently caused Edhe to cause our AI debate.

It's alot of reading, but it's interesting, at least it was to me and Selerox, and trust me, towards the end it gets quite humorous. Some of it may seem tedious, and I'm sorry for that, but it is a warning, it's quite long.

Attachments

• AI Morals Log.zip
    29.1 KB · Views: 18

Selerox

COR AD COR LOQVITVR
Nov 12, 1999
TheUKofGBandNI
selerox.deviantart.com
Can a PC find god? Would it vote democrat? All this and more...

I have to say that was probably the best (and definatly the longest) discussion I've had on IRC :tup:

By the end it got surreal. The concept of my PC walking out on me to start it's own business is bizzare to say the least :)