Agent-X says hello

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Agent-X

Team Orbit
It is me, John. Its been a long while since we last talked. I thought I would say hi, and wish everyone at Team Orbit, Happy Hollidays. I am also here to ask how you have been and how things are going? I am now a VFX 3D Artist. Interesting how it turned how out like you said I will probably be working on movies one day. I am also a father now. Feel free to contact me back through email or here at the forrum, or instant messengers.

John Inman

Hillgiant

Team Orbit
Nov 22, 2005
Hey Agent, grats on fatherhood and the job! Im a new dad myself and its really changed my perspective on things. Im a bit out of the loop on videogames since I was without a pc for so long, so ive been downloading game demos and the new stuff is pretty impressive!