AFA full at noon GMT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
Yeah, I forgot the depressive chronic (always leaving and coming back in the server), mythoman French: alaways pimping is french Famas but playing with a Belgian P90...

Muahahahaha! :p

DarkBls will be happy to know that! :D

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Unlike some stubborn, narrow-minded people that i won't name here for the sake of their family and friends, assuming they have some, i appreciate Sentry Studio's work to its fair value and i like to use almost every weapon. I'm not limited to P90/RC-50/5-7 ... :p
FAMAS still remains my favorite weapon.

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Well, as a matter of fact, I am looking for another hardcore AFA2 admin. Preferably someone who plays almost religiously. And someone I know. Complete strangers as admins would be a bad idea, I would think. :D

St0rmcaller

[AFA]'s unoffical godfather
Apr 4, 2001
United States of America
Originally posted by bastardb
yes but mooooooooore

cause when your not there **** happens

people go to great lengths to be jerks it seems

Yup. And I want the idiots, the bitching, the piss poor attitudes, and the herassing to be squashed like the ugly insect it is.

Well, at the very least, I want the herassing gone. :D

And I need a few good blokes for the job.

bastardb

Dec 11, 2001
canada
Visit site
i nominate vedder... and... midwinter

there pretty cool going folks

and id also like to suggest NOONE from GD haha

when they ban together its... not funy anymore

mute_dammit

Just mute, dammit!
Sep 11, 2001
I agree with those nominations. They're both even tempered guys with terrible Inf addictions - and they're about 9 time zones apart.

Also, you should give me commandline access so I can put Murkwood back on :D

rgreene

frag bait
Oct 16, 2000
:(

Whenever I get home from work these days (1:30, 2 am PST) AFA is always empty. Quite sad :(

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
Hey, why not woffen as admin ? So that games at euro times also have an admin, but US times games would too (since he's enough of a freak to play at both times :D ).... Just don't let him spam the screen with "Woof! Woof!" messages, and it should be good.

Midwinter

sneaky bastard
Oct 15, 2000
Valencia, Spain
Visit site
I have the same problem, rgreene... when I arrive home (around 17:30 GMT+1, should be around 08:30 PST) AFA2 normally is empty... weird hour for both US and Euro people (but not for INF addicts) :D. But I don't complain, that lets me dedicate some time to making other things :)

MadWoffen

Soon! ©
May 27, 2001
Belgium
www.bifff.net
I'm only able to play twice per week Max. A bit more now exceptionnaly because my gf is preparing her thesis and don't want to see me fridays and saturdays night until she finished it... :)

Beside this I know no s<b></b>hit to admin tools and I think I'm getting on Storm's nerves... :D

Woof! Woof! :p

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Isn't this like the biggest necro bump in years??!

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Why would I need to feel invited? Haha.

Is this a private forum? No.

Are you being an ass for no reason? Yes.

A simple comment pointing out the rarity of such bump. Umm...I've done the UNTHINKABLE have I not?

Besides it feels a bit hypocritical given the times my threads were crashed into or locked for no reason when it was all about content. Go bitch somewhere else now!