Action/Adventure Mode Seeking Programmers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Busterwolf1176

Rising Dragon Into The Sky
Jun 25, 2004
Michigan
Modern Magic Enterprises LTD is currently seeking programmers to aid the technical director of our mod, due to be completed on August 10th. The design document, with flowchart, is completed, a long with a number of visual and audio assets, including placeholder models. A business overview is also available upon request.
Anyone accepted will be offered full time employment upon our reception of funding. Any questions you may have (and I am expecting the skeptics) may be directed to me at the following chat lines;

AIM: Busterwolf1176
MSN: averytingle@hotmail.com
Y!: eternalbusterwolf

Thanks for reading. I will state now that this is not meant to be some super-hyper-earth-shattering-make-EA-tremble game. We're just trying to create an all-audiences fun title and demonstrate that we can complete what we start. The website is not up yet.

Sincerely,

Avery K. Tingle
Founder/CEO/Creative Director
Modern Magic Enterprises LTD
"You Are Now Playing"