A VOTE Nalicity Hompage.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should Nalicity increase the 3 columns;New Maps;Reviews;Comments;to 20 instead of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
hem , well ,yes , but my spelling suck , im barelly 3/4 of my time of nc3 or on forums here ,

and i don't know if i will keep internet connection

Edit:sure i want , but maybe for a short time ,

i have both uy99 and 2k4 installed , so its not a problem ;)

Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
All I can say if he does reviews he better grow up ,learn to type better english,and what I mean by "grow up" is keep his own opinion from the map at hand,like a judge in court.
I do believe he catches the drift,but he MUST send you a few test reviews,before you let him roll )Hi....( He would be the LAST person I would pick BUT !! Nali could use some new blood too.
And I think he learned alot since the AHK episode and me,but I would welocome him,after you train him a tad
nuff said.........

And I still think 20 in those columns are not clutter,too much,nor bothersome in ANY way.

And I looked at the "be a reviewer" page it seemed like there was a list 10 miles long waiting to be one,and much to much,but I would like to review as well,and as I stated above I would also have to put "MY" thoughts aside.
I have been around vid games aloooooong time hell since pong came out in the malls,then pinball,home computers,sega,nintedo twice,then computer.and of coarse atari.
But I don't know the basics,and I sure don't want to piss anyone off,(even though I am rabal rouser in my comments-replies).

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
i am mature enought ,

its just when i am drunk

and no , i don't guess i should be a reviwer

@redfist ,

stop saying a must grolw up , you filled Cursel souls's mail box of full flaming mails cauz he gives ur Arto deck map a 1.5

and

its not becaus i am 16 years old i don't have a good jugement on how to make post and commenting

yes my spelling is very anoying , sorry for that , (a least , i admit it)

red fist , look at yourself before say i must growl up , this is your opinion (im sure manticore share same thug whit you)

)hidra(

dear poor )hidra(

owned by AHK gang by full of revenge ratting map , he dicided to leaves :p

sad . only 4 person knew him (or her if you prefert)

anyway ,

why are you ambarassing urself on me
i am here to have fun , map , and now skining

if i do imatures things , just ignore me (i am drunk)

i will remove all the stupid comments later (or admin will)

one last thing 'poing de sang*

aprend a mapper , seulement la Gang des AHK aiment tes cartes :p

i wish one day nc3 will be more popular - kantham

Last edited:

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Kantham said:
i am mature enought ,

its just when i am drunk

and no , i don't guess i should be a reviwer

@redfist ,

stop saying a must grolw up , you filled Cursel souls's mail box of full flaming mails cauz he gives ur Arto deck map a 1.5

and

its not becaus i am 16 years old i don't have a good jugement on how to make post and commenting

yes my spelling is very anoying , sorry for that , (a least , i admit it)

red fist , look at yourself before say i must growl up , this is your opinion (im sure manticore share same thug whit you)

)hidra(

dear poor )hidra(

owned by AHK gang by full of revenge ratting map , he dicided to leaves :p

sad . only 4 person knew him (or her if you prefert)

anyway ,

why are you ambarassing urself on me
i am here to have fun , map , and now skining

if i do imatures things , just ignore me (i am drunk)

i will remove all the stupid comments later (or admin will)

one last thing 'poing de sang*

aprend a mapper , seulement la Gang des AHK aiment tes cartes :p

i wish one day nc3 will be more popular - kantham

Well one thing ,I NEVER emailed anyone here accept Masschaos like 4 times.

Secondly, I wasn't critisizing you to grow up,I would have to act differently as well if I was a reviewer,but I don't think I know enough to do correct reviewing.

And as for AHK in my opinion should have never of had been banned,I only know them the same time you first seen them here.
And if you or anyone elses email is out in public it's not anything of my doing who sends you emails,be it good or bad.