A VOTE Nalicity Hompage.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Should Nalicity increase the 3 columns;New Maps;Reviews;Comments;to 20 instead of 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
Should Nalicities front homepage increase the 3 columns on top for;new maps;reviews;comments to 20 listings instead of 10?
It wouldn't be to much selection,I say,and It wouldn't be a bad thing either,considering the rate at wich stuff comes in.

I don't see the clutter issue at all,seems like most people only go for those and don't really look through maps after there gone from there very much.
Once your off the list your off the downloading ,pretty much.
And if people delete their cookies,and or don't see the small "whats new" thing it's useless.

One more here,anything above 20 would be overkill,but hell you can go through them now too fast,being the reviews don't come accros that fast is understandable,and the new map column would be better cause remember its a mapping website ,I don't see the clutter issue at all.none
well just my thoughts..................................................................

EDIT
One Other thing,the new maps list should be long enough to be on it for a week because everybody has life functions,school,work etc etc so they should stay up there throughout the length of peoples routines.To be able to get the full download limelight time.

Last edited:

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
yes, because that won't be cluttered will it? :p

Any bigger and they will be overkill.

MassChAoS

echo "NaliCity";
May 23, 2002
www.chaoticdreams.org
Although that could be easily implemented, its not practical because it would be clutter. Maybe if the rate of reviews increased...

If you want stuff thats already passed the 10, you can visit the What's New page

Bot_40

Go in drains
Nov 3, 2001
York, UK
Maybe only for comments imo but of course, that would cause over-cluttering, you already got "What's New" page anyways so I don't think it's that important

quillion

Q-Basics
Jun 4, 2004
The only thing i'd like changed is the 'whats new' button to be made
more prominent. I know a few people who didn't even know it was there.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
quillion said:
The only thing i'd like changed is the 'whats new' button to be made
more prominent. I know a few people who didn't even know it was there.

I would agree with this, the "What's New" button could use to be more noticeable.

ReD_Fist

Sep 6, 2004
Michigan
AMmayhem said:
:lol:

That might work.... :con:

Hehe, hope that didn't add too many bytes to the web page,heh
I think that will work for alot of people as well,it took me like 2 weeks to discover it when i first loged on,or a while anyway.

If they don't delete thier cookies that is.......
thanks ,,mass.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Masschaos said:
attachment.php

where is the featured map ?

Bigger , when i say bigger , i say 15 instead of 10 (sounds good to me)

(the ''Welcomme masschaos'' make me laught

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
MassChAoS said:
That post made a lot of sense...

The featured map is on the left side down further... The left side boxes can be rearranged in preferences.

never minded ,

the time for featured map is 1 month right?

i mean , DM-ctc-croon sounds old to me