A suggestion for mappers.........

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bushwack

Avenged Sevenfold...
Jul 21, 2003
Ohio, NE
Visit site
I had a thought, or rather entertained the thought, and if my mapping skills were better, i would try it myself, but there are many among you who are more qualified for mapping such a suggestion than i, so here goes.

There have been several suggestions for Night Vision Systems, over time here on BUF, my idea is this: Make a map colored in such a way that it looks like you are using the green NVS system to everyone playing in the map, it should be pretty simple, using colored lighting, colored texturing etc {im not really familiar with how the Ued thing renders such things}, maybe a killhouse or a cavern system with the green tinge to everything, maybe a static mutator thats map specific?

Anyways, its just a thought, it would be cool to see an EAS map that was this way, lots of shadow, everyones camos look close under the green lighting etc, it'd be suspensful and tense.{or everyone would whine about it, but IRL noone wears vastly different camos on the same terrain}

please post yout thoughts mappers.

BW out

jaymian

Sweet Merciful Crap!
Jan 25, 2001
I thought if this myself. I just never thought of it while lighting a map.