A skin pack

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
Some camos I made a while back... somebody asked for them so here they are.

[*EDIT*] Full skin pack available at Project Infiltration in the Other Files section

Last edited:

McMuffin

Jul 30, 2000
OR
Urban3 is similar to Blue, but with spots

Woodland2 is a jungle type uniform

If you don't like them, it won't break my heart. I made them to please no one save myself.

McMuffin

Jul 30, 2000
OR
I don't know about joining the team, but I'll see what I can do about those skins... what do you need?

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
The 'brown' skins look like nice alternatives for the Desert-camo ...

Just a tiny problem :
urban3 didn't show until I added this file to UT\System
(just rename it to .int first)

McMuffin

Jul 30, 2000
OR
SH!T! I forgot the damn INT for Urban3 DOH!!

Just use his ;)

What happened was I had them in 1 zip, realized it was too big, then had to put new ones together, not to mention painting a 1st person arm for Urban3. In the confusion I must have forgotten it...

McMuffin

Jul 30, 2000
OR
Brown 1.1

Here's the deal... if you create an 'Other' category, I'll make a few more skins to make a decent sized pack, and maybe we can even get em on to some servers :)

anyway back to what I came here for...

I present:
Improved Brown. more dusty-looking, and the backpack straps now match :)

ninjin

The Franco-Japanese Carrot
Feb 24, 2001
Dalhousie Univ., NS, Canada
damn, your skins kick seriours @$$ ! ! ! !
I have a request for skins:
you know the urban blue skins used in "The Rock" a.k.a. KOPASSUS blue, how about some more urban skins?

keep up the good work!

PorterINF

Apr 10, 2001
Visit site
Great work!.

I really like the camos, very well made. They can be effective in the right map environment, and I think they would work well in real life. I doubt they'll be used in INF since they aren't authentic camo. Have you thought of doing some real military camos? I have some patterns I'd like to see done if you're interested.

woodland2.jpg

brown.jpg

McMuffin

Jul 30, 2000
OR
Re: Great work!.

I really like the camos, very well made.

Thank you

I doubt they'll be used in INF since they aren't authentic camo

I don't want them to be official camos, it just might be nice to see them on servers, to help end the Desert vs Black phenomena. My point in making them was to be different, but close to existing camos, so that both teams could be adequately hidden but still be able to tell each other apart.

I believe working toward fairer camo goes with the spirit of the game.

Have you thought of doing some real military camos? I have some patterns I'd like to see done if you're interested.

I've been wanting to, but I have no material to work from. If you've got pics please post them!