A request to FMI

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
Captain Kewl said:

vid 1 : Nice Jump :lol:
vid 2: lmao... that's an easy to do task... maybe u should do testing/reworking of these based on how the u2xmp map that Alpha uses for it's practice map... i think that the long jump is good, but a way to survive it is needed... or at least prevent it.

hmm... land mines are able to do jumps, but not very well :lol: it can kill ya easily... maybe two conc jump videos and land mine jump videos would be nice :D :lol:.

Skaxis

Oct 25, 2003
Everett, WA
Visit site
:)..... :-(

My Windows media player gets errors when trying to download the codec for those vids of the UTXMP tripmine jump 1 & 2... I get the audio, but no video :-(

WaaAAAA!

But on a lighter note...

YAAAAAY! And it would appear, another feather for your pimpin' hat Capt Kewl

Last edited:

Da Spadger

Insert stupid title here.
Jul 16, 2004
By some retarded reason my Windows Media Player has decided not to work with this movie, no video, no audio, nothing. It won't even start. What to do? (Codecs updated directly from microsoft.com)

Last edited:

pistos

Mar 18, 2004
I am able to download the file, but Windows Media Player will not play the video portion. I only get audio.

Dandeloreon1984

CXP Director
Jan 31, 2004
i was able to get both files without issues... it's somethin with your setup... of course, i use VLC media player to play it, and i have windows media player 9 installed also.

communist

Mar 19, 2002
Vandenberg Airbase
Visit site
You made a WMV - the codec being used -> WMV. No need for DevilX or XviD. Is the file still up or why cant I download it? Tried it from home and university and both time same error "Cannot be opened / displayed ".

Last edited: