A much better demo manager please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bullet10k

Apr 9, 2005
Like, say you got like 100 demos, it becomes really hard later on in the future to find the one youre looking for.

So I think it should first of all give better filenames (like UTComp), and there should be the match details for the whole match when you click on the demo for info, it should be about as detailed as the UT2004Stats page when it comes to match stats (A frag graph, who you killed, score, etc.)

Also, I think "Accuracy" should be added to all stats, I've always wanted to know my overall accuracy.

Vault

May 29, 2005
I think Halo 2 on the xbox has a lot of the feautes your looking for. it even shows where on the map you killed people, and where you got killed.