A Little More Info About All This

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Originally posted by The Dopefish

GSI appears to be firebombing PU to hell now.

I can't believe how good a job's been done in the face of this, BU forums are dandy, Nalicity appears to live.

One more query:
Where do GSI stop? Are other hosted sites going to be taken down or meddled with for not exhibiting enough corporate branding?

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Originally posted by Nachimir
One more query:
Where do GSI stop? Are other hosted sites going to be taken down or meddled with for not exhibiting enough corporate branding?

My 2 cents on that are towards the thought that many hosted sites which hold strong ties to the community will ask Pete if they can come on over - obviously GSI won't like that.

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
I can't find NaliCity
Also I don't understand - Has Nali City just been wiped from PU?
It's all so confusing, and it has to happen now, when we are soon to get NaliCity3. Gamespy can **** off to! Everything was going smooth.:mad: :mad: :morety:

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Is it not possible that PU could try and make a competitor site to NC with the Hosted files that they could decide not to delete after all ?

Deathwing

Raucous Rodentia
Mar 15, 2000
Canada
They were maybe just trying to prevent loads of spam in the forums notifying everybody of the move.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Originally posted by Luggage

I *still* don't understand that. Why would they do so if they attempt to banish NaliCity? Or is it that such questions are politely ignored?

Simply because we still have FRIENDS over there who isn't buying the SUPPORT GSI ONLY CRAP!

GSI is comprised of people. People we made friends with. Although SOME people deleted the files, they were not the same people who work at PU. Understand...geez...

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.

I *still* don't understand that. Why would they do so if they attempt to banish NaliCity? Or is it that such questions are politely ignored?

Well, it's obviously a HYOWGE conspiracy, spawned by everyone, directed against you Luggage :p

It revolves around... postcounts.

We're all after you. You'd better strip down to your vest and pants and start running.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
*lol*
I sure start to believe that! Btw, has anyone seen my panties?
around your waist? or maybe in your ähm.... kleiderschrank!