A little assistance if you wouldn't mind.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RevBillyG

Taking over the world.
Nov 10, 1999
Hi all. Firstly I'd like to say what a well made and fun mod this is.

However, I need some of your expert help :)
I've been delving into making my own cars and have finally managed to get mine into the game. Unfortunately the handling is awful. :(

I've read up on UDN about the various settings you can use to change the characteristics (WheelSoftness etc) but I'm having difficulty in actually setting the correct numbers.

Which brings me here. You vehicles handle exactly as I'd like mine to and I see that you're converting yours to SVehicle classes.

Any chance I could get some info on what settings you're using?

Many thanks.

Shrimp

Seafood splatter
Jan 13, 2003
Deep in South Africa
shrimpworks.za.net
I'd love to help, but I'm still trying to figure out SVehicle myself :D.

Seems to me like we're going to get radically different driving physics off the SVehicle base than we had with KVehicle :(.

If I discover anything revolutionary, I'll let you know ;)

UltraNew-B

UnWheel Team
Feb 22, 2003
Your Subconscious
Visit site
There are so many variables to consider when setting up cars, the vehicle size, total speed, gears, bone placement. It really changes for each and every vehicle. It's really just a matter of tweaking settings and patience when setting up cars. :)